- Read a stack of books.
- Do nothing.
- Swim every day.
- Explore the old town, learning its history.
- Have family meals.
- Go hi-touch, low-tech.
- Write something every day.
- Do extra nothing.
- Experiment with your photography.
- Get incredible, restorative and deep sleep. And clear the debt accumulated with that early-morning commuting.
- Meditate on what's really, really important.
- Have fun.
- Spend time 1 to 1 with everyone in the family. Re-connect.
- Walk everywhere.
- Laugh again realising the planning round had frozen those muscles.
- Catch up on your music.
- Feel really good. For no reason at all.
- Be up early when it's nice and quiet.
- Buy your breakfast bread in the local language.
- Send postcards. They will get there. Eventually.
- Stretch and do simple yoga every morning. Mobilise.
- Do even more nothing.
Bonus 2: 22 Things to do on Planet Earth
Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word
Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine, 11
Bonus 18: 22 Ways to Get Better at Anything
Bonus 19: 22 Routes to Becoming Unstoppable.
Bonus 20: Re-boot 22
Bonus 21: 22 Ways to Better Results at the Gym
Bonus 22: 11 Ways to Fix that Presentation