(36) Everybody wants to feel they have a place on the planet. Finding purpose is the key to self motivation and guiding purpose is the essence of leading others.
(37) As a parent it can be frustrating that our children don't always buy into all of our views. Sounds like a healthy self-esteem is developing...
(38) A fresh idea will need stimulus. That could be a walk, a flick through a book, a conversation. The more radical the stimulus, the fresher the idea.
(39) Form is everything: the correct squat at the gym, the correct rhythm for the band, the perfect procedure for the project meeting.
(40) As you read deep and wide and lots, you shade in the perspective of your life.