Instant MBA: Think, perform and earn like a top business-school graduate
The Business Skills Collection: Go Home E-Mail Free; Bags of Energy Now; Give Great Presentations; Make Better More Often; Boost Your Productivity
Nicholas Bate: You, Only Better
Nicholas Bate: Paradoxical Productivity 35
Nicholas Bate: Be Bold 101
Nicholas Bate: Professionalism 101
Nicholas Bate: Love Presenting Hate (badly used) Powerpoint
Nicholas Bate: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bate Nicholas: How to be Brilliant
Nicholas Bate: Being the Best: The AZ of Personal Success: The A-Z of Personal Success
Nicholas Bate: Get a Life: Setting your Life Compass for Success: Setting Your Life Compass for Success
Moleskine Meditations - Reflections on the Notebook
at the beach?
Posted | Permalink
| Digg This
| Save to del.icio.us
Bonus: Be Bold, the book
Bonus 1: 22 Things They Still Don't Teach You at Business School
Bonus 2: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bonus 3: That Other F Word
No, There Are No Breaks Available.
(69) Never burn a bridge except in true battle. Negotiate, reach out and maintain the relationship.
(70) Keep a notebook of thoughts. Don't share it. Be honest with yourself. Review often. Learn. Then tear out pages and shred. You are not your history. But you are a fast learner.
(71) Reduce addictions step by step. Start with sugar in coffee: quarter teaspoon by quarter teaspoon.
(72) Work out how far you would have to drive to see a night sky with minimal light pollution. Pack a flask of coffee, load up some Kurt Harden essential mixes and do it every so often.
(73) The note of thank you is mind-boggling powerful. The hand-written note of thank you will in the future be increasingly precious.
(74) Send her flowers for no reason at all. Apart from crazy-perhaps impractical-love.
(75) Turn up. Not just in body but in mind and spirit.
61-68, 56-60, 51-55, 46-50, 41-45, 36-40, 31-35, 26-30, 21-25, 16-20, 11-15, 6-10, 1-5
Cubicle Escape Plan, How To Be Brilliant
Posted in 101 | Permalink
(61) We needn't be our thoughts: the less than helpful ones we can simply jettison to the winds of time.
(62) Learn to use a skipping/jump rope. It means you can be super-fit any place and any time.
(63) Don't let others define you.
(64) Intensity of passion (for person or subject) does not fade it simply gets neglected. Re-boot intensity.
(65) Learn from Carnage at Kodak.
(66) Writing down those goals get them closer.
(67) What you do on a day-to-day basis will adjust the length of your life. The way you think on a minute-to-minute basis will impact hugely the depth and breadth of your life.
(68) Things don't need to always come in fives.
56-60, 51-55, 46-50, 41-45, 36-40, 31-35, 26-30, 21-25, 16-20, 11-15, 6-10, 1-5
Cubicle Escape Plan
a classic 'Yogi Bear' picnic basket?
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner