- Laughter doesn't just heal. It allows you to glimpse a version of you with no cares at all.
- Price reductions are not business strategies. They are slippery slopes.
- Who's writing your script? Fire them and get someone new.
- There are loads of ideas out there to solve any problem you have. You simply need to sit quietly enough to be able to tune into them.
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain.
- Walk on your own. Walk with your child, walk with your beloved. But walk.
- Choose your coffee carefully.
- Have side projects. They may become your new life.
- Observe like Leonardo da Vinci. And then write about it.
- Human freedom involves our capacity to pause, to choose the one response toward which we wish to throw our weight. Rollo May
Bonus 1: The first fifty
Bonus 2: 51-60