- There are decisions you might have made when you were younger which you can still make now you are older.
- Worthwhile stuff is hard.
- We are wired to be distracted: it has huge evolutionary benefit. But that benefit evolved when distraction was infrequent. Now its frequency is numbing our brain, reducing romance to sex and killing the album.
- A schedule and 'no' will get amazing things achieved.
- You are one of many until you show value, not just experience, in your CV. Then you are short-listed.
- Your body needs more drugs from hiking, night skies and free-wheeling conversations with good buddies and fewer from your doctor.
- Everybody now runs their own business. Ask: why would anyone want to employ me?
- Big tasks when broken down become both time friendly and brain friendly.
- It is very, very easy to pull ahead of the crowd: decide to do so and stop needing the approval of others.
- Productivity isn't a number of things ticked: it's a result.
- Iteration will produce excellence.
- Practice will produce mastery.
- Mastery will produce more happiness than money.
- Money is only worth anything in the transaction.
- Freedom is priceless.
- Health is priceless.
- Priceless isn't expensive. Priceless is a decision.
- The Beatles were not just Masters of Music but also Masters of Growing-Up
- In a world of busyness, your greatest asset is your ability to focus and give attention to that which you seek.
- To chase standard of living to the point of busyness can be to lose quality of life.
- It doesn't take time to cook. It takes time for the body to recover from highly process food.
- Writing (1) by hand (2) for no reason at all (3) regularly is remarkably therapeutic.
Bonus: How to be Brilliant.
Bonus 4: 22 Things They Still Don't Teach You at Business School; Bonus 5: 22 Stupid Things Large Organisations Do; Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 11: The 22 Fundamental Errors Large Organisations Still Make; Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business; Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word; Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine,
Bonus 37: 22 High Value (but just 10 minute) activities; Bonus 38: 11 Helpful Contrasts; Bonus 39: 22 Essentials for Thriving in the 21C Urban Jungle.
Bonus 44: Hunter-Gatherer 21C, A Day in The Life
Bonus 45: 22 Reasons to Run
Bonus 46: 11 Decisions for a World of Craziness.
Bonus 47: 11 Simple Routes to Excellence
Bonus 48: 11 To Hunt & Gather
Bonus 49: 22 Reasons to be Cheerful
Bonus 50: 11 Tough Realities.
Bonus 51: 22 Things to Let Go Of
Bonus 52: 22 Possible Goals for 2018
Bonus 53: 22 Ways To Become More Effective
Bonus 54: 11 Flips of Perspective
Bonus 55: 22 Points of Attention
Bonus 56: 22 Mini Standards
Bonus 57: 11 Surprises.