- Strength: get strong so you don't notice pacing up four flights of stairs to skip the elevator queue, your heavy bags as you switch terminals at the stop-over, the stacked logs carried to the wood-burner at your retreat.
- Curiosity: insatiable as Rudyard Kipling called it. Learning at its best.
- Mobility: Less chair, more floor. Less car more walking. Oh and climb a tree like you used to.
- Stillness: How far do you have to travel for true stillness? The forest, the mountains? Or perhaps the meditative mind?
- Observation: what do you notice when you decide to notice? Material for your novel, sure. But also the sheer magic of Planet Earth.
- Mastery: the easy and definitive way to feel good. Get brilliant at something.
- Productivity: it's not busyness. It's attention.
- Creativity: only needs practice.
- R&R: switch off, rest and heal.
- Courtesy: in a world of 'connection' it makes a staggering difference.
- Be>Do>Have: you need to be before you can do before you can have.
- Nutrition: it's your fuel. Why would you have anything less than the best?
- Freedom: let go of the need for the constant approval of others. Just know that you are wiser, more effective and more helpful than this time last week. All else will follow.
- Sense of Humour: Humour heals. Humour puts things in perspective.
- Money: spend less, save more. Chase quality of life not standard of living.
- Addiction Management: from coffee to the digital interrupt we all have our things. Contain and recognise them.
- Wildness: where does your wild side get its release? Dance? Hiking? Poetry?
- Stripped back: reduce the entropy to maximise your energy
- Nurture your Nature: genes may guide but they needn't define.
- Art is Life: seek art beyond the gallery. The perfect french press coffee is art in action.
- Label Removal: you are not your job title, your age, your post/zip code.
- Choice: observe the choice as something conscious.
Bonus: How to be Brilliant.
Bonus 4: 22 Things They Still Don't Teach You at Business School; Bonus 5: 22 Stupid Things Large Organisations Do; Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 11: The 22 Fundamental Errors Large Organisations Still Make; Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business; Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word; Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine,
Bonus 37: 22 High Value (but just 10 minute) activities; Bonus 38: 11 Helpful Contrasts; Bonus 39: 22 Essentials for Thriving in the 21C Urban Jungle.
Bonus 44: Hunter-Gatherer 21C, A Day in The Life
Bonus 45: 22 Reasons to Run
Bonus 46: 11 Decisions for a World of Craziness.
Bonus 47: 11 Simple Routes to Excellence
Bonus 48: 11 To Hunt & Gather
Bonus 49: 22 Reasons to be Cheerful
Bonus 50: 11 Tough Realities.
Bonus 51: 22 Things to Let Go Of
Bonus 52: 22 Possible Goals for 2018
Bonus 53: 22 Ways To Become More Effective
Bonus 54: 11 Flips of Perspective