- Scenarios: imagine your firm/your business/your division in 5 years. What will it be like/doing? Discuss the outcomes, decide some actions. Get the whole team doing it.
- A food shopping list: you'll spend less at the supermarket, save time and you will waste less food.
- Self-reviews after presentations you have given. Kaizen: constant never ending improvement.
- Questions to ask your manager at your weekly review. Go on, surprise him/her.
- An explicit agenda for any meeting you attend. Don't just fill time. Don't just get stuff done. Get the right stuff done.
- Reasons to be cheerful.
- What's important to you and allocate time accordingly.
- Notes of care, of desire, of intimacy to the one you love.
- Cool play-lists. You could start here.
- Your menus for the week: 2 x meat, 2 x fish, 3 x vegetable. Sources known, seasons and local producers respected, taste buds excited, nutritional value maximised.
- Your wellness plan for the month. Hiking/running/cycling/gym high intensity/classes/mobility, etc, etc. Varied and fun.
- Your reading list for March. A classic not read yet. A classic repeated. A new author. A non-fiction.
- Your vocabulary list for the language your are learning. If English, start with brachiation.
- A thank you note.
- Your thoughts. Here are some from Michael Wade.
- A birthday card. And get it in the post.
- How you could save money pretty easily.
- What the tyre pressures on your vehicle should be in a handy place. Adjust. You'll be a safer driver.
- What you know for sure that helps you.
- What you do not know for sure and hinders you.
- A recipe to try.
- Dates of the next full moons. Be there.
Fast-track your progress: How to be Brilliant.
Bonus 4: 22 Things They Still Don't Teach You at Business School; Bonus 5: 22 Stupid Things Large Organisations Do; Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 11: The 22 Fundamental Errors Large Organisations Still Make; Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business; Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word; Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine,
Bonus 37: 22 High Value (but just 10 minute) activities; Bonus 38: 11 Helpful Contrasts; Bonus 39: 22 Essentials for Thriving in the 21C Urban Jungle.
Bonus 44: Hunter-Gatherer 21C, A Day in The Life
Bonus 45: 22 Reasons to Run
Bonus 46: 11 Decisions for a World of Craziness.
Bonus 47: 11 Simple Routes to Excellence
Bonus 48: 11 To Hunt & Gather
Bonus 49: 22 Reasons to be Cheerful
Bonus 50: 11 Tough Realities.
Bonus 51: 22 Things to Let Go Of
Bonus 52: 22 Possible Goals for 2018
Bonus 53: 22 Ways To Be More Effective