- Nobody is going to spoil my day.
- I got a place on Planet Earth, consistently voted the greatest planet in the known universe.
- I am not my security badge that I 'have to wear' every day.
- I love walking and hence I walk everywhere.
- I choose.
- It doesn't matter about the qualifications I do not have. Am I maximising the ones I do have?
- There are only so many digital interrupts I can take in one day before my brain is in IQ free-fall. Which ones will they be?
- I no longer need sugar to be happy.
- My default mood will be resourceful, 'can-do' and optimistic. If it is not I know I need nature and/or sleep and/or careful nutrition and/or dance and/or music.
- I am reducing the number of screens and the amount of screen time in my life.
- I am there for sun-rise and/or sun-set several times a week.
Bonus 4: 22 Things They Still Don't Teach You at Business School; Bonus 5: 22 Stupid Things Large Organisations Do; Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 11: The 22 Fundamental Errors Large Organisations Still Make; Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business; Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word; Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine, 11;
Bonus 37: 22 High Value (but just 10 minute) activities; Bonus 38: 11 Helpful Contrasts; Bonus 39: 22 Essentials for Thriving in the 21C Urban Jungle.