- Read for enjoyment and to escape.
- Read to learn. Take notes.
- Read aloud to your children. To a reading group. To your lover.
- Read on the train, on the bus and on the plane. Listen to an audio book in the car.
- Join the library. Support the library. Wander those shelves and discover hidden gems.
- Give your children from age 3 a book allowance. And teach them how the library works.
- Always have a book on the go. Along with music it's a brilliant mood manager and enhancer.
Basics: Leadership 7
Basics: Wellness 7
Basics: Coffee 7
Basics: Presenting 7
Basics: Fast, Wholesome Cookery
Basics: Fitness 7
Basics: Productivity 7
Basics: Sales 7
Basics: Negotiation 7
Basics: Writing 7
Basics: Career 7
Basics: Mindset 7
Basics: International Travel 7
Extra Bonus: You, Only Better