- Leadership is a mindset not a job title, grade nor 'do you know who i am?'
- Model the behaviours you are seeking in others.
- Your goal is to be respected, not necessarily liked.
- Your team is not a team until you invest in communication and hence trust. Until that happens they are a group.
- A High Performance team has one characteristic: total loyalty and support of fellow team members.
- A great leader must focus on the process of creating that HPT whilst at the same time delivering on content.
- A great leader is always developing his successor.
Basics: Wellness 7
Basics: Coffee 7
Basics: Presenting 7
Basics: Fitness 7
Basics: Productivity 7
Basics: Sales 7
Basics: Negotiation 7
Basics: Writing 7
Basics: Career 7
Basics: Mindset 7
Basics: International Travel 7
Extra Bonus: You, Only Better