- It all starts with believing that you are creative: 'I am creative'.
- As we all are. It's just some have had more practice and some have had more encouragement and some have had both.
- Simple tip 1 is to generate quantity of ideas. '50 ways to disrupt the competition'. Quantity always guarantees some quality.
- Simple tip 2 is to disrupt the usual thinking patterns. Thus write the list of fifty whilst standing up. Fresh perspective is all when boosting creativity.
- Simple tip 3 is to inject the fresh perspective by opening a random page of a book, watching 60 seconds of a car ad........
- Simple tip 4 is to try out De Bono's 6 Thinking Hats.
- Simple tip 5 is to practise the skill of creativity daily.
Basics: Running 7
Basics: Leadership 7
Basics: Wellness 7
Basics: Coffee 7
Basics: Presenting 7
Basics: Fast, Wholesome Cookery
Basics: Fitness 7
Basics: Productivity 7
Basics: Sales 7
Basics: Negotiation 7
Basics: Writing 7
Basics: Career 7
Basics: Mindset 7
Basics: International Travel 7
Basics: Parenting 7
Basics: Reading 7
Extra Bonus: You, Only Better