- Leave it for a while; stop struggling.
- Go to the library. Wander shelves, especially in non obvious sections. Select a random book, select a random page.
- Set yourself a tough goal: 22 new ideas in 3 minutes. Pencil and paper. Go.
- Look through old notebooks for unfinished, forgotten ideas.
- Take a whole day off. Unplugged. Go hiking.
- Ring a friend: see what they think.
- Draw the problem.
- Create a play-list which references the challenge. Listen to it a lot.
- Write about it in long-form: how it is annoying you, how you have nearly an idea, the benefits of the solution, how you don't care any more....
- Go running. Include some hills. Change some physiology. Release some powerful drugs.
- Never give up.
Bonus 2: 22 Things to do on Planet Earth
Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word
Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine, 11
Bonus 18: 22 Ways to Get Better at Anything
Bonus 19: 22 Routes to Becoming Unstoppable.
Bonus 20: Re-boot 22
Bonus 21: 22 Ways to Better Results at the Gym
Bonus 22: 11 Ways to Fix that Presentation
Bonus 23: 22 Things to do on Vacation
Bonus 24: 11 Things to do in September
Bonus 25: 22 Things to do at Work
Bonus 26: 22 Ways to Reduce Stress
Bonus 27: 22 Things to Learn
Bonus 30: The 22 Reasons Earth wins 'best planet ever, anywhere' award 2016.
Bonus 31: The Less of Eleven
Bonus 33: 22 Ways To Build Your personal Brand
Bonus 35: 11 Ways to Better Quality Sleep