- Questions influence more than statements as they require connection.
- You will no doubt have competitors: sell your difference/s.
- Don't talk price nor cost: talk value.
- Identify the objections/push-backs you receive. Practise handling them.
- It costs a small fortune to get a customer. Once got, look after them.
- Make pitches interesting, short, interactive and lo-PPT.
- Train your people how to sell.
Bonus 1: handy down-loadable PDF: Selling without Tears.
Bonus 2: Brilliant at the Basics of Business, 100 essential points.
Basics: Wellness 7
Basics: Coffee 7
Basics: Presenting 7
Basics: Productivity 7
Basics: Writing 7
Basics: Career 7
Basics: Bank Holiday Weekend 7