- Prioritise by pay-off. Not who's shouting, not what's just dropped into the in-box nor what's an easy 'tick' on the to-do list.
- Work on yourself and on your business. Do what is investing to make tomorrow, next week, next month and next year easier.
- Distractions weaken attention. Close the door/put your headphones on, switch the digital interrupts off and hunker down.
- Make e-mail servant not master.
- The basics are vital: take proper breaks, move and have a full day of rest every week.
- Be fully aware: every Yes contains a No.
- Manage stress to boost creativity to develop astonishing productivity.
Bonus: Deep Productivity 2017, The Seminar. Oxford, UK. June 22.