- Money doesn't motivate; lack of money demotivates.
- Once the basic finances are covered, the purpose of work is purpose.
- Play Beat the Robot by being excellent in your field. The 'OK' will be outsourced and/or replaced by robot.
- Excellent people get choices.
- Stumbling across your passion is for the rare few. Work hard ('be excellent') and you will develop passion.
- Invest in your brain. Start with 2% of your current income. Buy books, attend courses.
- Once a month, ask the tough question: why would anyone need my skills?
Bonus: Do What You Want