- Make boiled eggs and marmite soldiers. Great nutrition.
- Listen to three fab Beatles tracks. Instant mood enhancer.
- Do ten pull ups. One on the minute, every minute. Long-term strength investment.
- Write 5 clear, measurable goals with time-lines. Re-focus.
- Polish your shoes. Maintain standards
- Draft a hand-written thank you note. Make someone's day.
- Sharpen your pencils. Wash and clean your fountain pen. Always ready for those ideas.
- Sew a new button on your shirt to replace the missing one. Keep those basic skills.
- Meditate. Stay calm and focused.
- Play ball against a wall. Bring out your playfulness.
- Walk briskly: 5 out, 5 back. Boost your well-being.
- Read a few pages of a classic. Stay smart.
- Tidy your desk. De-clutter; re-focus.
- Put on some rock and roll and dance. Mobilise.
- Empty the bins. Get it done.
- Learn 10 words of Spanish. Feel good as you learn.
- Start your novel. There: you did it.
- Make proper coffee. Rituals ground, focus and re-vitalise.
- Write in your journal. Banish the demons.
- Stop and think. Why skip your greatest asset?
- Be in the moment. And slow down time.
- Be grateful that you ended up on planet Earth. Consistently voted the greatest planet in the known universe.
Bonus 2: 22 Things to do on Planet Earth
Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word
Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine, 11
Bonus 18: 22 Ways to Get Better at Anything
Bonus 19: 22 Routes to Becoming Unstoppable.
Bonus 20: Re-boot 22
Bonus 21: 22 Ways to Better Results at the Gym
Bonus 22: 11 Ways to Fix that Presentation
Bonus 23: 22 Things to do on Vacation
Bonus 24: 11 Things to do in September
Bonus 25: 22 Things to do at Work
Bonus 26: 22 Ways to Reduce Stress
Bonus 27: 22 Things to Learn
Bonus 30: The 22 Reasons Earth wins 'best planet ever, anywhere' award 2016.
Bonus 31: The Less of Eleven
Bonus 33: 22 Ways To Build Your personal Brand
Bonus 35: 11 Ways to Better Quality Sleep
Bonus 36: 11 Ways to get a Fresh Idea