71. The Periodic Table: the universe in a matrix? Take another look at it. As so often, school missed the magic.
72. Eat food which is fresh, which is local and in season and covers as much of the spectrum of colours as possible. And supports the local growers.
73. 'Au milieu de l'hiver, j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été', Albert Camus.
74. Your body at age ninety depends on what you think about, eat and how much you move. Today. And every day.
75. You write for yourself. Publication is a distraction from your art.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 1-10, including Stand more than you sit; walk more than you stand.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 11-20, including Start. End. The brackets of excellence.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 21-30, including Being paid by time encourages longer hours. Being paid by value encourages excellence. Switch to the latter ASAP.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 31-40, including Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime; give a man a phone as well and he'll be 'too busy' to cook simple nutritious food such as fish and far too inattentive to learn the skill of fishing.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 41-50, including Show the kids you love reading. And give them a book budget, a library card and their own set of shelves.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 51-60, including Become a great photographer with the camera on your phone. Then reward yourself with the expensive SLR.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 61-65, including School is not the best laboratory of what you are really good at. Try more stuff.
Bonus: How To Be Brilliant