76. Our moods are our feedback systems. Sometimes subtle, sometimes less so but always trying to tell us something.
77. The Stuff They Still Don't Teach at Business School.
78. 'It takes a long time to become young' Pablo Picasso.
79. Make your casserole or your curry at least a day before you want to eat it. It will taste so much better.
80. To be creative you need pencil and paper. And practise.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 1-10, including Stand more than you sit; walk more than you stand.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 11-20, including Start. End. The brackets of excellence.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 21-30, including Being paid by time encourages longer hours. Being paid by value encourages excellence. Switch to the latter ASAP.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 31-40, including Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime; give a man a phone as well and he'll be 'too busy' to cook simple nutritious food such as fish and far too inattentive to learn the skill of fishing.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 41-50, including Show the kids you love reading. And give them a book budget, a library card and their own set of shelves.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 51-60, including Become a great photographer with the camera on your phone. Then reward yourself with the expensive SLR.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 61-65, including School is not the best laboratory of what you are really good at. Try more stuff.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 71-75, including Your body at age ninety depends on what you think about, eat and how much you move. Today. And every day.
Bonus: How To Be Brilliant