21. More music. Better moods. Kurt is your man.
22. Being paid by time encourages longer hours. Being paid by value encourages excellence. Switch to the latter ASAP.
23. Write & publish your business book.
24. 'Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art'. Andy Warhol.
25. Plan your day. Despite disturbances and crises you'll still get more done.
26. Review your day. Your next plan will be even better.
27. You don't have to read all of a business book. You don't have to start at chapter 1. But take notes of actions to improve your career/business.
28. Try your local farmers market. (1) there are some excellent stalls with amazing food (2) there are some hard-working entrepreneurs to support.
29. When you start running, spend money on the right shoes. But the rest of your kit is fine from a charity shop. The money you save, spend on nutrition.
30. You need a notebook to capture your ideas. The more you capture them, the more then generate. Crazy.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 1-10
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 11-20