31. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime; give a man a phone as well and he'll be 'too busy' to cook simple nutritious food such as fish and far too inattentive to learn the skill of fishing.
32. It isn't just that sugar has zero food value, loads of calories and messes with the subtle workings of your blood chemistry. It's also that once you start you want more and more of the stuff.
33. Decide what success is for you.
34. "I hated every minute of training. But I said 'don't quit and live every minute of the rest of your life as a champion' " Muhammad Ali
35. Get an egg-timer. Use it in meetings; keep an eye on those sands of time of your life just draining away because of somebody's ego.
36. Be reasonable.
37. Do more baking of bread. It's great for finger and hand strength and dexterity as well as being fun, nutritious and therapeutic.
38. Don't do snooze. Proper sleep. Or full-on awake.
39. Walk bare-foot more of the time and gives those toes a chance to do what they are meant to do: spread and maintain your full, tall posture.
40. Be smarter at the end of every day.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 1-10, including Stand more than you sit; walk more than you stand.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 11-20, including Start. End. The brackets of excellence.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 21-30, including Being paid by time encourages longer hours. Being paid by value encourages excellence. Switch to the latter ASAP.