(41) Relationships are complicated; e-mail never does them justice.
(42) 'As soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live' Goethe
(43) Step outside the office and skip imagining you had the rope. You get most of the benefits. And you never lose your rope.
(44) The Rules of Life
(45) It being a Friday, who can you thank for a great week's work?
(46) Show the kids you love reading. And give them a book budget, a library card and their own set of shelves.
(47) Go to sleep earlier, get up earlier, get more done.
(48) Spend more time in the garden. It's healing.
(49) Re-do your household budget on a regular basis. It's an easy way to save money.
(50) Notice the day: the mood, the weather and the planet. Be happy.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 1-10, including Stand more than you sit; walk more than you stand.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 11-20, including Start. End. The brackets of excellence.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 21-30, including Being paid by time encourages longer hours. Being paid by value encourages excellence. Switch to the latter ASAP.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 31-40, including Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime; give a man a phone as well and he'll be 'too busy' to cook simple nutritious food such as fish and far too inattentive to learn the skill of fishing.