51. Become a great photographer with the camera on your phone. Then reward yourself with the expensive SLR.
52. Marketeers of food are sneaky. As sugar gets a bad rap it is replaced by 'coconut nectar' and the ilk. Don't be fooled; protect your amazing metabolism for peak performance.
53. 'The present is the only thing that has no end' Erwin Schrodinger.
54. With your personal budget, waste is associated with inaccurate measurement of expenditure. With the corporate budget, waste is caused by inaccurate initial setting of budget.
55. Life Tips 101
56. A day with young children reminds you how to live in the moment.
57. One of the greatest breakthroughs is to unravel the mental code which programmes us to accept a given view of 'success', whatever the cause or origin of that code.
58. No new logo will 'refresh' a damaged brand. Authenticity, integrity and excellence will do that.
59. Rituals help you build peak performance.
60. One word, one sentence, one paragraph can give you the motivation you need. Always be reading.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 1-10, including Stand more than you sit; walk more than you stand.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 11-20, including Start. End. The brackets of excellence.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 21-30, including Being paid by time encourages longer hours. Being paid by value encourages excellence. Switch to the latter ASAP.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 31-40, including Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime; give a man a phone as well and he'll be 'too busy' to cook simple nutritious food such as fish and far too inattentive to learn the skill of fishing.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 41-50, including Show the kids you love reading. And give them a book budget, a library card and their own set of shelves.
Bonus: How To Be Brilliant