11. Put the work in; get the results out. But sometimes there is lag.
12. Find a sport you love. Play it often.
13. Be consistently professional.
14. Notice what works and do more of it.
15. Notice what people you admire actually do, not just what they say they do.
16. Start. End. The brackets of excellence.
17. Buy the best. If it's expensive, buy less of the best.
18. Go to art galleries.
19. A CV is like everybody else. Build your portfolio showing your work to date and pull ahead from the crowd.
20. 'Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it'. Steve Jobs.
It Isn't Rocket Science 101, 1-10