71. The ferry: Oban to The Scottish Isle of Mull.
72. The notebook shops of Tokyo.
73. Sunday Girl, Blondie.
74. Back to school and a note of love left in your pencil case from the girl of your dreams.
75. The spreadsheet predicts profitability by Q2.
76. The Spanish word for blue: azul.
77. Being Bold
78. Quenching real thirst with cool fresh water.
79. Solving the algebra problem and knowing that x=7.
80. Brighton pier.
Simplest of Pleasures 101:
1-10, including: Books. Stack of wood for the burner. French-press coffee.
11-20, including: Kisses blown to you from across the crowded departure gate.
21-30, including: A well-engineered fountain pen.
31-40, including: The French market and the glory of fresh, local vegetables. And simple French practised.
41-50, including: Conversation and not a phone in sight.
51-60, including: A small Italian town. An ordinary cafe. A spring morning. Fresh bread, unsalted local butter, perfect coffee.
61-70, including: Well-crafted prose.