81. Double Maths, cancelled.
82. Anything from your Johnny Cash play-list.
83. Winter sunshine.
84. Flu over; feeling human again.
85. Your cocktail of choice, made perfectly.
86. Lisbon: port, fish soup, custard tarts and those lovely No. 28 route trams...
87. Singing in the shower. Sinatra would do nicely.
88. You were right.
89. 5B melting across cartridge paper.
90. They have it in stock.
Simplest of Pleasures 101:
1-10, including: Books. Stack of wood for the burner. French-press coffee.
11-20, including: Kisses blown to you from across the crowded departure gate.
21-30, including: A well-engineered fountain pen.
31-40, including: The French market and the glory of fresh, local vegetables. And simple French practised.
41-50, including: Conversation and not a phone in sight.
51-60, including: A small Italian town. An ordinary cafe. A spring morning. Fresh bread, unsalted local butter, perfect coffee.
61-70, including: Well-crafted prose.
71-80, including: the ferry from Oban to the Isle of Mull