11. Mrs Robinson: Simon & Garfunkel.
12. Working outside on a frosty winter’s morning.
13. A newly discovered great author.
14. Switching off the TV and re-discovering quiet.
15. Running in the mountains.
16. Kisses blown to you from across the crowded departure gate.
17. Nature-and nothing but nature-all around you.
18. Phone on airline mode for an hour or two.
19. Driving and listening to a great radio discussion.
20. Knowing you are good at something. Very good.
Simplest of Pleasures 101, 1-10