51. A small Italian town. An ordinary cafe. A spring morning. Fresh bread, unsalted local butter, perfect coffee.
52. Let's Go Surfing, The Drums.
53. A whiteboard filling with ideas of the start-up to freedom.
54. A man's shoes: seriously polished.
55. The empty page. A head full of plans.
56. Kicking autumn leaves with toddlers.
57. A parking spot, just there, just perfect.
59. A note of love to you from him for no reason at all. Except he loves you.
60. Discovering a new cheese.
Simplest of Pleasures 101:
1-10, including: Books. Stack of wood for the burner. French-press coffee.
11-20, including: Kisses blown to you from across the crowded departure gate.
21-30, including: A well-engineered fountain pen.
31-40, including: The French market and the glory of fresh, local vegetables. And simple French practised.
41-50, including: Conversation and not a phone in sight.