- Deliberately managing e-mail rather than reacting to it.
- Having a full day of rest every week.
- Scheduling and taking planning time to think.
- Sleeping fully and deeply.
- Having lists where the reward is the result not the tick.
- Doing the stuff they forget to mention at business school.
- Eating for nutrition not just calories.
- Moving plenty during the day.
- Taking more of the right kind of drugs.
- Breaking big goals down so that they are time and brain friendly.
- Boosting energy via MEDS methodology: meditation-exercise-diet-sleep.
- Focusing on the vital few which deliver high returns.
- Automating the trivial many which need doing but have low returns.
- Getting better at what you do.
- Setting yourself clear goals. Asking for clear goals.
- Becoming more intelligent.
- Slowing down just when you think you need to speed up.
- Working more effectively.
- Stopping worrying about that F word.
- Never, ever losing your sense of humour.
- Realising 87% of it won't matter a damn in a couple of months.
- Having love and friendship at the core of your life.
Bonus 2: 22 Things to do on Planet Earth
Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word
Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine, 11
Bonus 18: 22 Ways to Get Better at Anything
Bonus 19: 22 Routes to Becoming Unstoppable.
Bonus 20: Re-boot 22
Bonus 21: 22 Ways to Better Results at the Gym
Bonus 22: 11 Ways to Fix that Presentation
Bonus 23: 22 Things to do on Vacation
Bonus 24: 11 Things to do in September
Bonus 25: 22 Things to do at Work
Bonus 26: 22 Ways to Reduce Stress
Bonus 27: 22 Things to Learn