- How to meditate.
- The first twenty-five elements of the periodic table.
- How to make great coffee in a french press.
- That speech by Mark Anthony in Julius Caesar.
- How to run a spreadsheet of your personal finances.
- The geography of Africa.
- How to order food, wine and express thanks in Spanish.
- The difference between P&L, Balance Sheet and cash-flow for a business.
- How to fix a puncture on your bicycle.
- The difference between mass and weight.
- How to clear the U-bend under the sink.
- That using facebook will reduce the quality of your life.
- How to quickly put up a robust shelf for your books.
- The difference between comms and strategy in marketing.
- How to fold a map in a high wind, use a real compass and carry a back-pack properly.
- The characteristics of great parenting.
- Why e-mail, PPT and conference calls don't work.
- How to grow your own vegetables.
- A simple method of self-defence.
- How to not need 'stuff' to be happy.
- Simple sewing which will allow a tear to be repaired and/or a button to be replaced.
- How to get what you want.
Bonus 2: 22 Things to do on Planet Earth
Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word
Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine, 11
Bonus 18: 22 Ways to Get Better at Anything
Bonus 19: 22 Routes to Becoming Unstoppable.
Bonus 20: Re-boot 22
Bonus 21: 22 Ways to Better Results at the Gym
Bonus 22: 11 Ways to Fix that Presentation
Bonus 23: 22 Things to do on Vacation
Bonus 24: 11 Things to do in September
Bonus 25: 22 Things to do at Work
Bonus 26: 22 Ways to Reduce Stress