- You've been given a slide deck and told 'deliver this'. But it's pretty awful.
- Run through it a couple of times on your own. What's its natural timing? Where is it awful/clunky/boring?
- Replace a slide or two with a story.
- Replace a slide or two with a picture.
- Replace a slide or two with an interactive exercise.
- Now create a powerful start: maybe some startling figures which reveal the depth of the problem.
- Now ensure there is a Q&A before
- Your powerful summary and
- Your call to action: what is it you want the audience to do differently having invested this time with you?
- Now read this and this
- Repeat 2. Adjust. Deliver. Learn.
Bonus 2: 22 Things to do on Planet Earth
Bonus 6: Slow 22
Bonus 12: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bonus 13: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 14: That Other F Word
Bonus 15: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine, 11
Bonus 18: 22 Ways to Get Better at Anything
Bonus 19: 22 Routes to Becoming Unstoppable.
Bonus 20: Re-boot 22
Bonus 21: 22 Ways to Better Results at the Gym