- Slow exercise: walk to the top of that favourite climb of yours, a bountiful picnic in your pack. Celebrate the climb and the view. Amble slowly back down.
- Slow food shopping: at the market. Fresh, local and real.
- LSD stands for Learning to Slow Down. Santosh Kalwar
- Slow intense exercise: gather your buddies, get them back under the basket-ball hoop and shoot that ball. Rough breathing, some cursing but a good time had by all.
- Slow writing: on a pad, on your knee, on the beach. All the time in the world.
- Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. Aristotle
- Slow entertainment: A classic novel (on paper) for an afternoon delight.
- Be Here Now.
- Slow Business: conversation > e-mail, sentences well-written > PPT, LBE (leadership by example) > MBO (Management by objectives).
- Slow Parenting: be interesting, be interested.
- Slow Productivity: Less is More multiplied by Your Personal Compass.
- Slow Food Cooking: simple, social and if at all possible, outside.
- S l o w down.
- Notice your breathing.
- Notice your pace.
- Notice what's around.
- Slow Food Eating: no screens, just conversation and appreciation.
- The fast-food industry is in very good company with the lead industry and the tobacco industry in how it tries to mislead the public, and how aggressively it goes after anybody who criticises its business practices. Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation
- Slow Music: The full album, The B sides and a fresh hearing of those lyrics.
- Slow Sunday: R, R & R: reflection, rest, relaxation.
- S l o w down.
- You might miss the best Planet Earth has to offer.
Bonus 2: 22 Things to do on Planet Earth
Bonus 10: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bonus 11: Routes to Less Stress 22
Bonus 12: That Other F Word
Bonus 13: What's Wrong with The Typical Corporate Selling Machine, 11
Bonus 16: 22 Ways to Get Better at Anything
Bonus 17: 22 Routes to Becoming Unstoppable.