- Plan better: what can I do today to help tomorrow? What can I do this week to help next week? And this month to help next month?
- View life from your garden or at least through the window not just via the tiny screen of a phone.
- Use a GIANT wall planner to schedule and avoid nasty surprises.
- Learn and practise meditation.
- Write daily to release frustrations, demons and inner angst.
- Get more sleep.
- Get more better sleep.
- Escape regularly to the coast, the mountains and into the arms of someone who loves you.
- Slowly but surely reduce the drugs from too many crisps/chips to excess alcohol.
- Bake bread.
- Make clay pots.
- Take ten minutes every day to semi-supine.
- Accept that which cannot be changed.
- Regularly stand, stretch and 'uncrumple' the body.
- Have technology-free times.
- Practise asking what can I learn from this (crap*y) situation?
- S l o w down.
- Remind yourself Life is Good, even if this train journey is horrendous.
- Stop more often.
- Stop being efficient (getting things done). Become effective (getting the right things done).
- Mess about, laugh and remember life is now.*
Bonus 5: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bonus 6: That Other F Word
* Thanks to DJ Kurt Harden for reminding me of this track.