- The entry of a new Dickens main character.
- First love, first movie.
- Fresh salad. Scattered herbs. Few sun-dried tomatoes.
- Steve McQueen and that car chase in San Francisco in Bullitt.
- Man turns a broken flint into an axe-head.
- Sitting in a cafe, up at the window bar. Just watching the world go by.
- Realising seven is lucky for you.
- Leaving home; van packed; unsuspected tears.
- Kids and dinosaurs.
- A decent size note/bill found in a rarely worn jacket pocket.
- Eating paella near the local bullring in a town you can't pronounce in Los Pueblos Blancos, Spain.
- The traffic eases. Your heart rate calms. You will make the most important meeting of your commercial life to date.
- Realising the Periodic Table is not a matrix but advanced poetry.
- That old postcard of Inverness: a former you a lifetime ago.
The first fifteen
The second fifteen
The third fifteen
The fourth fifteen