Here are the resolutions of the great Cultural Offering. Of course to avoid the frustration which Business Blogger of The Year Michael Wade captures so well, here, the resolution is only the start. To that we need to add resources and resolve.
Resources? No problem. Surround yourself with that which supports.
Start with great bloggers:
- Cultural Offering. The incredible magazine blog with politics, music, fashion, family and business tips. Forthright, open and generous. And up-to-the-minute.
- Eclecticity. The blog you need to ensure there's no way your brain can get stale. Ever. Plus did you know he can do consultancy for you?
- El Canasto Mini. I love it: productivity and Spanish in one shot. Muchas Gracias.
- Execupundit. Business Blogger of the Year 2007, 2008, 2009. Awesome.
- Fortify Your Oasis. So good he now has two blogs!
- Joining Dots. Technology intelligently explained. Thanks, Sharon.
- Matt Rutherford. Matt always has several great series running. Try his inspiration and marketing ones. This blog gets better and better.
- Matt Cornell. THE productivity guy.
- Material Witness The fast-track to great thrillers.
- Michael Sampson. The man who REALLY can get technology to help rather than hinder teams. And a whole lot more. We managed to share a cup of coffee at Heathrow once. Being in NZ he is always ahead of the game.
- Nelson Biagio. Cool and abundant twittering. And thank you for all your continued support.
- Nick Hornby. Great books. Thoughtful blogging.
- Paul Schwend. This man is incredible. As well as promoting 'buy local' campaigns, arranging food for the unemployed , connecting people across the blogosphere, Paul will also sort out your insurance. Tornado Paul is your man.
- QASpire. Run by Tanmay Vora a truly thoughtful and abundant blogger. Get his new book: now!
- Reka-Zsuzsanna. Watch this blog. Very smart lady who I met on a programme I ran in Sydney.
- Breaking Murphy's Law. A presentation skills blog with the angle you really wanted.
- Steve Clayton. A sort of geek. A brand new dad. And a great blog.
- Twisted by Knaves. New. Intelligent. Excellent.
- Chat With The Chamber. Lots of thoughtful posting from leadership to presenting to books.... Cool.
- Really Good Thinking. With Ian Aspin. Top twitterer and super enthusiast.
- Notes. The blog which is small (so far) but absolutely perfectly formed.
- View From The Ledge. All things appreciated.
- Utpal. Super encourager.
- Sippican Cottage. Chop wood, carry water, feel better.
- Manu Rishi Guptha The quality of thinking of which we need more...
Follow-up with some handy free down-loads such as How To Be Brilliant 1-50.
Get clarity with your note-book and working area.
And resolve? Well, let's tackle that tomorrow with January Breakthrough 1-31 and The Seven Breakthrough Principles.
Meanwhile: thanks for all the support I have received in 2009. Those who blog, those who twitter and those who write. Thank you.