1. There are clearly few experts around. So, start becoming your own: read to understand the situation and avoid media hyperbole.
2. Spread finacial risk as much as you can. Clearly when something goes down, it goes down rapidly. Even if it is 'protected', sorting out that mess will take years.
3. Reduce stress/anxiety by keeping M-E-D-S going i.e. Meditation-CV Exercise-great Diet-plenty of Sleep.
4. Remember even if you don't have the full range of resources, you are resourceful and you can weather this storm but you’ll have to think long-term.
5. Remember you don’t actually need much at all to be fit, well and happy. Nor do your kids; just your love. It's going to be OK.
Have a great day.