1. Productivity is both top-down (what’s it all about?) and bottom-up (not forgetting stuff). Most systems polarise to one extreme or other and practitioners then spend their days frustrated with the missing bits.
2. You need to connect what with when. That’s all.
3. What is short-term+long-term; have to do+want to do; home+work. That’s all.
4. When is your diary or calendar. That’s all.
5. Review daily and schedule what into when. That’s all.
6. Have 1 what document and 1 when document. Yes, it’s that easy.
7. Start it now.
Want more help? Go here.