1. Wellness does not necessarily equal fitness. You can be very fit, but not always well.
2. Wellness is about balance. M-E-D-S is a simple such strategy.
3. M is meditation. Take a bit of time out. Just to think.
4. E is exercise. Walk every day. Walk more. Take the stairs.
5. D is diet. Reduce the rubbish; increase the nutritious.
6. S is sleep. Get rid of sleep debt.
7. Remember Pareto, the 20/80 rule. Do a little; achieve a lot. Take a walk and establish a pattern rather than go to the gym and hate it.