- Every considered choice you make is access to a different, better alternate universe. No working knowledge of quantum mechanics needed.
- Drink water the first time you feel hunger. You'll eat fewer unnecessary calories.
- You need a boyfriend who encourages you. Not one who tells you where you are going wrong.
- Out-think, out-plan, out-act your competitors.
- You are not your crappy thoughts: they come and go while you stay around: simply wait until the crappy thoughts leave. Or go on a walk and out pace them.
- Better in small amounts: confectionary, parachute jumps, Latin translation homework and sushi.
- A plant would make your cubicle more hospitable. A surfboard would surprise the management.
- Don't just think fitness. Think strength. Think mobility, agility, resilience and good form. The urban jungle is tougher than ever.
- Better in large amounts: hugs, nice new empty notebooks, undiscovered authors and trips to the theatre.
- It'll be ok.
- Pause and consider on a daily basis. In the park. Over tea. With someone nice.
Bonus 1: The first fifty
Bonus 2: 51-60
Bonus 3: 61-70
Bonus 4: 71-80
Bonus 5: 81-90
Bonus 6: coming soon a handy downloadable PDF of the complete list.