61. Embedded in the obituary.
62. The stages of the Noble Path are: Right View, Right Thought, Right Speech, Right Behaviour, Right Livelihood, Right Mindfulness and Right Concentration. Buddha.
63. Held by the translator of the work of Virgil.
64. Of The Moon as the month proceeds.
65. Look at life through the wind-screen, not the rear-view mirror. Byrd Baggett
66. Always easier with a map. And a compass.
67. Of Modern Art.
68. At the many cross-roads of life.
69. With binoculars of the eagle's nest.
70. Of a different decade.