91. Ride of The Valkyrie, Wagner
92. A pack of the coloured sharpies....in different nib widths...
93. Upstairs on a London double-decker bus.
94. The birthday cake looking good....
95. The spontaneous snow-ball fight.
96. An empty (of visitors) art gallery. And your kind of art.
97. Like a Rolling Stone, Bob Dylan
98. Staring deep into the night-sky with borrowed military-grade binoculars.
99. A quiet country pub, a game of darts and feeling welcomed.
100. Real, home-made custard.
101. Knowing there is an unlimited supply of The Simplest of Pleasures.
Simplest of Pleasures 101:
1-10, including: Books. Stack of wood for the burner. French-press coffee.
11-20, including: Kisses blown to you from across the crowded departure gate.
21-30, including: A well-engineered fountain pen.
31-40, including: The French market and the glory of fresh, local vegetables. And simple French practised.
41-50, including: Conversation and not a phone in sight.
51-60, including: A small Italian town. An ordinary cafe. A spring morning. Fresh bread, unsalted local butter, perfect coffee.
61-70, including: Well-crafted prose.
71-80, including: the ferry from Oban to the Isle of Mull
81-90, including: double maths cancelled.
You, Only Better