91. Go zero sugar, zero complaining, zero excuses.
92. Set budgets for your spending. And stick to them.
93. Observe the moon through a telescope.
94. Listen to the lyrics again of Sinatra, Dylan and The Beatles. They always have the answer.
95. Write a list of what you know for certain.
96. Visit places where there is no concrete, no electricity, no wi-fi. Just as a simple reminder of where you really are and its wonder and power.
97. Write a list of new behaviours, practices and ways of thinking you wish to adopt.
98. Be here now.
99. Do it with passion.
100. Is this an exhaustive list?
101. No. But a great start.
Essentials, 1-10, including: save, then spend.
Essentials, 11-20, Including: manage your mood with walks, play-lists (A) and sufficient sleep.
Essentials, 21-30, including: create a Mission Control where you work on your mission.
Essentials, 31-40, including: move: stand, walk, jump, stretch, swing, dance, run, swim, bike...
Essentials, 41-50, including: have fun and laugh a lot.
Essentials, 51-60, including: have a plan, work the plan.
Essentials, 61-70, including: give yourself fresh challenges
Essentials, 71-80, Including: it won't change until you change.
Essentials, 81-90, including: never label yourself.
(A) The play-list guru is Kurt Harden. Here.