(81) History doesn't always help us predict the future. But it's about all we have: read it.
(82) The answer you need is usually in a Beatles tune. Start with Here, There and Everywhere.
(83) Most things are Yin and Yang: complementary and balancing. Success/Failure. Project Management/Creativity in Innovation. Writing/Editing for your novel. When having a challenge, check that the Yin. And the Yang are in balance.
(84) For your health, your sanity and your creativity, write.
(85) The power of habit is all there in the cleaning of the teeth routine: never neglected, accumulative power. What habit might you add to your daily routine?