Instant MBA: Think, perform and earn like a top business-school graduate
The Business Skills Collection: Go Home E-Mail Free; Bags of Energy Now; Give Great Presentations; Make Better More Often; Boost Your Productivity
Nicholas Bate: You, Only Better
Nicholas Bate: Paradoxical Productivity 35
Nicholas Bate: Be Bold 101
Nicholas Bate: Professionalism 101
Nicholas Bate: Love Presenting Hate (badly used) Powerpoint
Nicholas Bate: Brilliant at the Basics of Business
Bate Nicholas: How to be Brilliant
Nicholas Bate: Being the Best: The AZ of Personal Success: The A-Z of Personal Success
Nicholas Bate: Get a Life: Setting your Life Compass for Success: Setting Your Life Compass for Success
Moleskine Meditations - Reflections on the Notebook
Posted | Permalink
| Digg This
| Save to del.icio.us
what do you do?
has another essential mix for you...
in London Town?
(36) Everybody wants to feel they have a place on the planet. Finding purpose is the key to self motivation and guiding purpose is the essence of leading others.
(37) As a parent it can be frustrating that our children don't always buy into all of our views. Sounds like a healthy self-esteem is developing...
(38) A fresh idea will need stimulus. That could be a walk, a flick through a book, a conversation. The more radical the stimulus, the fresher the idea.
(39) Form is everything: the correct squat at the gym, the correct rhythm for the band, the perfect procedure for the project meeting.
(40) As you read deep and wide and lots, you shade in the perspective of your life.
Posted in 101 | Permalink
Review your Personal Compass (career/wellness/personal finances/relationships/fun/contribution).
Multiply the actions identified
By when you will do them in your planner schedule.
5: The New Simpler Start-Up
4: The New Weekend
3: The New Competitiveness
2: The New Wellness
1: The New Pension
And more on Personal Compass in You, Only Better.
Easy & fast to read/pragmatic & action orientated/budget-priced.
(31) You love all that is analogue. And you discover it via digital. Being purist is hard.
(32) Don't let 'OK' hold you back from making the changes your heart and soul seek and your mind frets about.
(33) Seriously? Start. It works wonders.
(34) Every 45, take 5. Stand, stretch, sip some water and ask: what's really, really, really important now?
(35) Get strong, be strong, act strong.
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner